Citrus Health Network provides Foster Care services to specialty populations. Prospective foster parents are recruited, trained, and licensed by Citrus staff, and given additional training in strategies for dealing with different behaviors.
We Are Looking for People Who:
• Are committed to loving and nurturing a child in your home.
• Are willing to work in partnership with everyone involved in the child's life to meet the child's needs.
• Are dedicated to helping a child be reunified with their biological family.
• Are financially able to provide for your present needs and family emergencies.
• Attend required training sessions.
• Consent to criminal and child abuse registry checks.
• Have enough physical space in your home to accommodate children.
• Are at least 24 years old.
• Pass a health inspection of your home.
• Are willing to meet a licensing counselor for an in-depth home study to determine if your family meets these requirements.
Take the First Steps Towards Becoming a Foster Parent
1. Complete the Citrus Health Network Registration Form
2. Attend the initial Foster Parent Orientation
3. Proceed with the Full Application and Training Process